the Katalina Shoulder Bag
Katalina pattern only
Bag Dimensions: 10.5″wide X 8.5″tall X 2.5″
Why shop all over for supplies? Click HERE to add a
Katalina Notions Kit
to your cart!
(at a nifty discount price!)
Featuring a Drop-Down Wallet Area!
- Dimensions– 10.5″ wide X 8.5″ tall X 2.5″
- A Purrfect Pick for Everyday– including a drop-down area (secured with a twist-lock closure) with eight slots for credit/loyalty cards plus a little extra room for pens or reading glasses.
- Leave your Bulky Wallet at Home- and free-up space for more important stuff, like sunglasses, makeup, tissues & MUCH more!
- Add an Optional Grommet- listen to music or podcasts while your phone is secured inside the back pocket of the bag.
And now, Color pdf Tutorials are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that just might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Some Basic Tips for Bias Taping + Magnet Placement & Stitching
- Bias Taping: Here’s some tips you might enjoy! – featuring our Gemini FlightBag
- Step A1: Creating Pattern Piece for Caddy (#3a + #3b)
- Steps B1- B7: Placing Your Magnet Pair
- Steps 14-16: Creating & Placing Welts
- Steps 23+26a-27: Installing Twist Lock on Flap
- Steps 28-31: Placing Welts & Completing the Bag Front
- Steps 55-56b: Stitching Bag Lining in Place
- Step 61: Handstitching Zipper Tab in Place INSIDE Bag
- Optional Grommet Tutorial
Looking for WovenFix2 interfacing?
(you came to the right place!)
PSST! We LOVE using it! I finally found a supply for this new interfacing from overseas and after trying it, was VERY impressed with the results. I wrote about my experience HERE and if you’d like to try it yourself, just Click HERE for more info!
Here’s 3 of the beautiful fabrics we used in the Katalina samples we created during the run-up to this pattern release. Click HERE for more info about these & all of the other beautiful fabrics we carry!