the Double Take
Double Take pattern only
Bag Dimensions: 8.5″wide X 5″tall X 3.5″
Why shop all over for supplies? Click HERE to add a
Double Take Notions Kit
to your cart!
(at a nifty discount price!)
Featuring TWO completely separate Zippered Pouches!
- Dimensions– 8.5″ wide X 5″ tall X 3.5″
- A Great Everyday Bag– featuring LOTS of storage including a hidden storage niche in-between the two pouches which is ideal for items requiring quick access, PLUS- it seals with a reassuring click!
- Lightweight & Easy-to-Carry– including one (or more) credit card caddies
- Avoid TSA Hassles- this bag is small enough to stow away in a backpack & then brought out for usage at your destination!
And now, Color pdf Tutorials are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that just might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Some Basic Tips for Bias Taping + Magnet Placement & Stitching
- Steps 1-5: Magnet & Foam Placements
- Steps 14-16: Caddied Pouch in Lining
- Steps 24-25: Attaching 1st Pouch in Lining to Bag Back
- Step 26: Attaching Expander
- Step 27a+27b: Attaching 1st Magnetized Niche
- Steps 28-30: Completing 1st Zipper Pouch
- Steps 31a-38b: Creating 2nd Zipper Pouch
- Steps 39-40: Completing 2nd Zipper Pouch
- Step 42: Attaching Bag Front
- Steps 43-44: Finishing Touches (Bias Taping)
Looking for WovenFix2 interfacing?
(you came to the right place!)
PSST! We LOVE using it! I finally found a supply for this new interfacing and after trying it, was VERY impressed with the results. I wrote about my experience HERE and if you’d like to try it yourself, just click HERE for more info!
Here’s 3 of the beautiful fabrics we used in the making of our Double Take samples during the run-up to this pattern release. Click HERE for more info about these & all of the other beautiful fabrics we carry!