(For info about fabrics we’ve used in our samples,
scroll down to read the blog post featuring that particular sample OR…click HERE)
- Sized Right for your Wallet– wallets of virtually ALL sizes can be stored
easily & securely within the zippered front pouch
- Go Handsfree!– Just open & move the gate rings to the Side Links
to quickly & easily convert your GateWay to a hipbag!
- Full-width Back Zippered Pocket– perfect for secure storage of passports &
smart phones of virtually ALL sizes + other sensitive items.
- This Bag is Always Right!– whether your destination is the mall or a stadium,
a job site or a cruise ship, or whether its formal or casual, your GateWay will be your go-to Bag!
Color Pictorial Helps are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Steps D2-D6: Mark & Place Magnetic Snaps
- Steps 4a-f: Shortening Your Zipper
- Step 5-8: Attaching the Purse Zipper, part 1
- Step 11: Attaching the Side Links
- Steps 13-14: Making & Attaching the Expander
- Steps 17a-20: Attaching Purse Zipper part 2
- Step 31: Attaching Clip Links
Here’s a couple of the beautiful fabrics we used in the GateWay samples we created during the run-up to this pattern release!
Left to right they are: Safari, and DreamscapesII.
for more info about these or any of the other beautiful bag fabrics we carry!
Watch how the GateWay pattern
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 2.75 in|