the Bella BiFold
Featuring a Built-In Wallet!
- Dimensions– 9.5″ wide X 9″ tall X 3″
- Two Completely Separate & Zippered Pouches– including a drop-down area with eight slots for credit/loyalty cards
- Leave your Bulky Wallet at Home- and free-up space for more important stuff, like sunglasses, makeup, tissues & MUCH more!
- A Secure Twist-Lock Closure- provides complete security for your valuables
And now, Color pdf Tutorials are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that just might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Some Basic Tips for Bias Taping + Magnet Placement & Stitching
- Bias Taping: Here’s some tips you might enjoy! – featuring our Gemini FlightBag
- Step A1: Oversized Pattern Pieces
- Steps B1- B7: Placing Your Magnetic Snap Pieces
- Step C3: Welt Interfacing
- Steps 8-14: Placing Your Twist Lock (Part one)
- Steps 21-22: Placing Your Twist Lock (Part two)
- Steps 27-28: Finishing Your Card Caddy
- Steps 33-35: Folding & Placing Your Welts
- Steps 43-37: Placing Your Pouch Zippers
- Step 50: Inserting Your Pouch Linings
- Steps 54a-56: Finishing Bottom Zipper End
- Steps 60a-60b: Attaching Those Tabs
- Steps 61: Attaching the Free Edge of your Welts
Looking for WovenFix2 interfacing?
(you came to the right place!)
PSST! We LOVE using it! I finally found a supply for this new interfacing from overseas and after trying it, was VERY impressed with the results. I wrote about my experience HERE and if you’d like to try it yourself, just Click HERE for more info!
Here’s three of the beautiful fabrics we used in the Bella BiFold samples we created during the run-up to this pattern release. Click HERE for more info about these & all of the other beautiful fabrics we carry!