the Easy Go Wallet
Easy Go Wallet pattern only
Bag Dimensions: 7.75″wide X 5″tall X 1″
Why shop all over for supplies? Click HERE to add a
Easy Go Wallet Supply Kit
to your cart!
(at a nifty discount price!)
Featuring A Slim Profile!
- Dimensions– 7.75″ wide X 5″ tall X 1″
- A Secured Zippered Closure– featuring space for your cash, spare change, a pen, a check register, eight credit cards, your passport & even your cellphone OR reading glasses!
- Add an Optional Shoulder Strap and/or Wristlet– its EASY to convert the Easy Go to a convenient wristlet or a hands-free crossbody bag!
- Avoid TSA Hassles- this wallet is small enough to stow away in a backpack & then brought out for usage at your destination!
And now, Color pdf Tutorials are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that just might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- General Bias Taping Tips for Bags
- Video- Adding a Sew-In Vinyl ID Holder
- Steps 1a- 1c: Creating Templates for Caddy (#6) & Caddy Interfacing(#14)
- Steps 3b- 3f: Creating a 5 1/4″ Zipper
- Steps 11-20: Folding Up your Caddys
- Steps 21a+ 21b: Adding the Wraparound Zipper
- Step 27: Fastening the Optional D-rings
- Steps 28+ 30- 31: Adding the Wallet Floor
- Steps 43- 47: Adding Welts
Looking for WovenFix2 interfacing?
(you came to the right place!)
PSST! We LOVE using it! I finally found a supply for this new interfacing and after trying it, was VERY impressed with the results. I wrote about my experience HERE and if you’d like to try it yourself, just click HERE for more info!
Here’s 3 of the beautiful fabrics we used in the making of our Easy Go Wallet samples during the run-up to this pattern release. Click HERE for more info about these & all of the other beautiful fabrics we carry!