(For info about fabrics we’ve used in our samples,
scroll down to read the blog post featuring that particular sample)
with Zip-Open BackPack Straps!
- A Convertible BackPack– converts your backpack to a shoulder bag with a ZIP!
- An Anti-Theft Zipper Lock- it’ll have your “back so your possessions stay secure!
- Plays well with Cork & Vinyl– in addition to quilter’s cottons
- Lightweight & Handsfree– perfect for travel, shopping, sporting events and so much MORE!
And now, Color pdf Tutorials are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that just might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Some Basic Tips for Bias Taping + Magnet Placement & Stitching
- Steps 11-12: Creating the Top Link
- Step 13 a,b+c: Shortening Your Zippers
- Steps 17-19: Attaching the Base
- Steps 25 and 34: Attaching the Top Link & Handle
- Steps 26-29: Attaching the Purse Zipper
- Steps 32-33: Making the Handle
- Steps 35-37: Attaching the Bag Top & Bottom
- Steps 48-50: Final Stitchings
Here’s a couple of the beautiful fabrics we used in the OutBreaker samples we created during the run-up to this pattern release!
Click HERE to check out the other beautiful bag fabrics we carry!
Watch how the OutBreaker pattern