The HipBag Hybrid Bag Pattern
The Bag for ALL Reasons!
(For information about the fabrics we’ve used in these samples, click HERE)
Switch your “carrying style” in a SNAP! The HipBag Hybrid features are as follows:
- The Choice is YOURS! It’s a stylish shoulder bag, a convenient belt tote AND it can be attached in a SNAP to almost any mobility device, such as a walker, a bike, a scooter or a stroller!
- THREE Roomy Storage Areas: including a hidden storage area between the front and back pouches!
- TWO Flap Options: Pattern pieces are included for BOTH a flat front flap and ALSO a pieced flap which yields a kaleidoscope look!
The HipBag Hybrid can be worn conveniently on your belt or it can be attached to almost ANY mobility device!
Here’s a peek inside!
And here’s a back view!
And now… Color Pictorial Helps are just a click away!
- HHoverflap: Creating a “Kaleidoscope” look for your Flap
- Step A: Magnet Preparations
- Step 5a-f: Resizing Your Purse Zipper
- Steps 6-7: Zipper Placement
- Steps 8-9: Zip Pouch (Part 1)
- Step 10: Securing the Wall Edge
- Step 14: Adding Expanders
- Steps 20-21: Zip Pouch (Part 2)
- Steps 22-23: Zip Pouch (Part 3)
- Step 24: Zip Pouch (Part 4)
- Step 25+31: Securing Tabs to Bag exterior
Start the video - to see the HipBag Hybrid in action!
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.5 × 6 in|