Kat’s Magic Bag of Tricks to make sewing easier, quicker & more FUN!
Here’s our Magnetic Snap Series
- Mag Snap Placement– the easy schmeazy way!
- Sew-in Magnetic Snaps– a quick video-torial
- Sew-in Magnet Stitching Tips– here’s a few tips that will make the process MUCH easier!
- Will Purse Magnets Damage my Credit Cards? the surprising truth!
Here’s Our Bias Tape Series-
- 8 Reasons to Make Your Own!
- How to Make Your Own Bias Tape
- How to Apply it SMOOTHLY!
- Our Bias Tape Application Video
Here’s Our Photography Series-
- How to Take GREAT pictures – of your finished projects!
- THREE Tips for Better Pics
- Great Project Photos- It’s Really Not That Hard!
- How Pictures Can Help Your Business GROW!
- Water Marking Your Photos: the Why & How
Here’s Some Basic Bag-Making Tips-
- SMOOTH Curves Ahead
- Adding an Adjustable Cross-Body Strap is EASY!- its interchangeable between bags too!
- Covering Your Bag Strap (part 1)– it’s quick, easy & gives your bag a totally professional & finished look!
- Covering Your Bag Strap (part 2)– here’s how to cover your strap in 2 different fabrics for a cool look!
- Sewing Through Tight Curves– without tears
- What kind of Interfacing do we recommend?
- Cutting Advice- What do I do when I run out of “fold”?
- DIY Bobbin Holders– no more tangled mess!
- Personalize Your Bag Interior with Elastic Slot Holders!
- Fabric Lamination is EASY!
- The Right “UnderGarments”
- Six Ways to Create a Stand-Out Bag Exterior
- Five Ways to Improve the Look of Your Project
Working with Specialty Fabrics-
- Working with Cork
- Working with Faux Leather
- Working with a REALLY LARGE print– placement tips
- Working with “Cuddle Suede” by Shannon Fabrics
- Six Tips for Sewing With Pleather
- The NEW Laminates– advice for using laminated fabric for our Purse Inserts
- Using Iron-on Vinyl– with our Porta-Pockets Purse Insert
- Eight Ways to Improve Your Fussy-Cutting