the Side Slinger
(For info about fabrics we’ve used in our samples,
scroll down to read the blog post featuring that particular sample)
So Comfy & Wearable!
- Fat Quarter Friendly– requiring only minimal exterior fabric.
- A Unisex Option– perfect for men & women alike!
- Wear it Under a Jacket– for ultimate security & undetectability.
- Plays well with Cork & Vinyl– in addition to quilter’s cottons
- Templates Included: for BOTH right-side AND left-side carrying. It’s your choice!
And now, Color pdf Tutorials are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that just might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Step D: Reconnecting Pattern Pieces for #10 and #12
- Steps J1-J4: Marking & Placing Magnetic Snaps
- Steps 1-2: Creating Darts in Pocket 1
- Steps 19-22: Placing the Phone Pocket
- Steps 26-28: Installing Zipper on Bag Back
- Step 34: Making the Strap Pad
- Steps 35a-40:Attaching the Strap to the Strap Pad
- Webbing: Is Using Lightweight Nylon Webbing REALLY Necessary
Here’s a couple of the beautiful fabrics we used in the Side Slinger samples we created during the run-up to this pattern release!
Left to right they are: Metallic Peacock Feathers and Zebra Cork
for more info about these or any of the other beautiful bag fabrics we carry!
Watch how the Side Slinger pattern
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 2.75 in|