the Elsie K Baglet
Featuring a Built-In Wallet!
- Dimensions– 8.5″ wide X 6″ tall X 3.5″
- Two Completely Separate & Zippered Storage Areas– including a drop-down area with sixteen slots for credit/loyalty cards
- Leave your Bulky Wallet at Home- and free-up space for more important stuff, like sunglasses, makeup, tissues & MUCH more!
- Sized Perfectly– for the safe storage of ALL smart phones.
- Avoid TSA Hassles- small enough to stow away in a backpack then bring out for usage at your destination!
And now, Color pdf Tutorials are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that just might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Some Basic Tips for Bias Taping + Magnet Placement & Stitching
- Bias Taping: Here’s some tips you might enjoy! – featuring our Gemini FlightBag
- Step A1: Creating the CC Slots Pattern Piece
- Step 1: Shortening Your Zippers
- Steps 24-26b: Creating Your CC Slots
- Steps 36-38b: Stitching Ring Tab to Panel 1
- Steps 40-42: Attaching Floor 1 to Wide Panel
- Steps 45-46: Attaching Floor 2 to Thin Panel
- Steps 47-49: Attaching Thin Panel to Bag Front
- Step 50: Attaching Bag Front to Center Wall Unit
- Step 51: Attaching Wide Panel Unit
- Steps 54-56: Attaching Bag Back to Wide Panel Unit
Looking for WovenFuse2 interfacing?
(you came to the right place!)
PSST! We LOVE using it! I finally found a supply for this new interfacing from Australia and after trying it, was VERY impressed with the results. I wrote about my experience HERE and if you’d like to try it yourself, just Click HERE for more info!
Here’s two of the beautiful fabrics we used in the Elsie K Baglet samples we created during the run-up to this pattern release (zipper NOT included)! Click HERE to check out for more info about them & other beautiful fabrics we carry!
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 2.75 in|