The Bangle Buddie
(For info about fabrics we’ve used in our samples,
scroll down to read the blog post featuring that particular sample OR…click HERE)
With a Grab n’ Go Handle!
- Storage– Two roomy, zippered & completely separate storage compartments,
sized right for virtually ANY wallet!
- Go Handsfree!– All it takes is an O-ring & an extra strap
to quickly & easily convert your Bangle Buddie to a backpack! (see below)
- Be a Show-off!– Go ahead & showcase your passion for piecework, applique, embroidery,
bedazzling, fussy cutting or coordinated prints on your Bangle Buddie exterior!
Converts to a BackPack (w/an O-ring & extra strap)
Color Pictorial Helps are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Steps 13-15: Finishing the Panels
- Steps 18-20: Attaching Thin Panel to Bag Front
- Step 21: Attaching Center Unit to Bag Front
- Steps 22-23: Applying Interfacing to Bag Handle Webbing
- Steps 28-34: Attaching the Grab n’ Go Handle
- Steps 35-36: Attaching Wide Panel Unit
- Step 41: Attaching Bag Back
Here’s a few of the beautiful fabrics we used in the Bangle Buddie samples we created during the run-up to this pattern release! Left to right they are: DreamscapesII, Swan Lake, and Coin Posey.
for more info about these or any of the other beautiful bag fabrics we carry!
Watch how the Bangle Buddie pattern was conceived & developed!
Including insider info about the fabrics we used for each sample!
Come along on the creative journey with us by clicking each link individually.
- 2/8/19 – The Inspiration & Sketchwork
- 2/18/19– The Gorilla Prototype Sample
- 3/5/19– Dreamscape
- 3/16/19– Stripe Adelic
- 3/26/19– Swans
- 4/5/19– Dream Another Dream
- 4/15/19– Effervescently Yours
- 4/19/19– A Pocketbook of Posies
- 5/2/19– Choosing the Bangle Buddie Cover Bag
- 5/20/19– The Bangle Buddie Pattern Cover Revealed