The Bangle Buddie
Bangle Buddie pattern only
Purse Dimensions: 12″ X 9.5″ X 4.5″
Why shop all over for supplies? Click HERE to add a Notions Kit! (at a nifty discount price!)
(For info about fabrics we’ve used in our samples,
scroll down to read the blog post featuring that particular sample OR…click HERE)
With a Grab n’ Go Handle!
- Storage– Two roomy, zippered & completely separate storage compartments,
sized right for virtually ANY wallet!
- Go Handsfree!– All it takes is an O-ring & an extra strap
to quickly & easily convert your Bangle Buddie to a backpack! (see below)
- Be a Show-off!– Go ahead & showcase your passion for piecework, applique, embroidery,
bedazzling, fussy cutting or coordinated prints on your Bangle Buddie exterior!
Converts to a BackPack (w/an O-ring & extra strap)
Color Pictorial Helps are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Steps 13-15: Finishing the Panels
- Steps 18-20: Attaching Thin Panel to Bag Front
- Step 21: Attaching Center Unit to Bag Front
- Steps 22-23: Applying Interfacing to Bag Handle Webbing
- Steps 28-34: Attaching the Grab n’ Go Handle
- Steps 35-36: Attaching Wide Panel Unit
- Step 41: Attaching Bag Back
Here’s a few of the beautiful fabrics we used in the Bangle Buddie samples we created during the run-up to this pattern release! Left to right they are: DreamscapesII, Swan Lake, and Coin Posey.
Just click HERE
for more info about these or any of the other beautiful bag fabrics we carry!
Watch how the Bangle Buddie pattern was conceived & developed!
Including insider info about the fabrics we used for each sample!
Come along on the creative journey with us by clicking each link individually.
- 2/8/19 – The Inspiration & Sketchwork
- 2/18/19– The Gorilla Prototype Sample
- 3/5/19– Dreamscape
- 3/16/19– Stripe Adelic
- 3/26/19– Swans
- 4/5/19– Dream Another Dream
- 4/15/19– Effervescently Yours
- 4/19/19– A Pocketbook of Posies
- 5/2/19– Choosing the Bangle Buddie Cover Bag
- 5/20/19– The Bangle Buddie Pattern Cover Revealed