(For info about fabrics we’ve used in our samples, scroll down to read the blog post featuring that particular sample OR…click HERE)
One Pattern… EIGHT sizes!
– All zippered compartments are totally separate & individual.
– Interior mesh pockets & elasticized slots keep items organized and easy-to-locate.
– PERFECT for organizing & traveling with cosmetics, toiletries, sewing items, tech gear or toys for kids!
FOUR Single-Zip Packlets
a Long one – 9.5″wide X 4″tall X 2″
a Wide one – 9.5″wide X 4″tall X 4″
a Tall one – 8″wide X 6.5″tall X 2″
a Short one – 6.5″wide X 4″tall X 2″
Four Double-Zip Packlets
a Long one – 9.5″wide X 4″tall X 3″
a Wide one – 9.5″wide X 4″tall X 6″
a Tall one – 8″wide X 6.5″tall X 4″
a Short one – 6.5″wide X 4″tall X 4″
Color Pictorial Helps…are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Step 16: Adding a Tab to a closed bottom zipper
- Steps 17-19: Adding the Bag Base
- Steps 22-23: Applying bias tape to the Panel/Base seam
- Step 25: Adding 2nd Zipper Panel
- Steps 28-29: Finishing up, adding Bag Back
We used fabrics from Ann Lauer’s “Cat-i-tude“ collection to
create many of the beautiful cover samples for our Packlets pattern.
Just click HERE
for more information about these
or any of the other wonderful bag fabrics we currently carry!
Go back in time with us & see how the Packlets pattern was conceived & developed!
Including insider info about the fabrics we used for each sample!
Come along on the creative journey with us by clicking each link individually.
– 8/21/18 – Inspiration Strikes
– 9/7/18 – The Prototype
– 9/11/18 – The Gorilla Sample
– 9/17/18 – The First Two of Four
– 9/20/18 – The Last Two of Four
– 9/24/18 – The Long Ones
– 10/4/18 – The Wide Ones
– 10/8/18 – The Short Ones
– 10/11/18 – The Tall Ones
– 10/15/18 – Put it on my Tab
– 10/19/18 – Hold the PUL Puhl-ease
– 10/22/18 – The Packlets Pattern Cover
– 10/25/18 – The Packlets Pattern Release