(For info about fabrics we’ve used in our samples,
scroll down to read the blog post featuring that particular sample)
Now you can have Fashion with FUN-ction!
- Lightweight & Ergonomic– Unique design molds to the shape of your body, minimizing the strain on your neck, back & shoulders!
- Oodles of Storage– LOTS of pockets including an interior, bag height & width zippered area that’s perfect for an iPad as well as a concealed carry option!
- Handsfree– Can be worn front or back in cross-body style so its perfect for travel, shopping, sporting events and so much MORE!
- An Anti-Theft Zipper Lock- an optional way to keep your valuables totally secure
And now, Color pdf Tutorials are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that just might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Step A4:Marking Your Magnet Pairs
- Steps C1-C4: Cutting the Interfacing for the Zip Pocket Linings
- Steps D2-E3: Cutting the Interfacing for the Pockets & the Flap
- Step F1: Cutting out the Zip Bands in Contrast
- Step 3: Shortening Your 10″ Zippers
- Step 8: Adding Bias Tape to the Flap… Yes or No?
- Step 22: Adding Pen Slots
- Steps 23-25: Creating the Tech Pocket Wall
- Steps 27-30: Attaching Tech Wall & Tech Pocket
- Step 45: Attaching the Optional Bag Lock
- Steps 51-52: Covering your Side Wall seams
- Steps 53a-55: Attaching Side Walls to Bag Back
- Steps 56a-57b: Attaching Side Walls to Bag Front
Here’s one of the beautiful fabrics we used in the ErgoMatic samples we created during the run-up to this pattern release! This one is called “Joyous Border”. Click HERE to check out for more info about it and the other beautiful bag fabrics we carry!
Watch how the ErgoMatic pattern
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 2.75 in|