The Cosmo Convertible
Cosmo Convertible pattern only
Why shop all over for supplies? Click HERE to add a Notions Kit! (at a nifty discount price!)
It’s THREE bags in one!
- The Cosmo Convertible can quickly & easily be transformed from a Shoulder Bag to a hands-free BackPack by simply reconfiguring the Straps!
- Add the snap-on Strap Extensions to add cross-body carrying to your Cosmo‘s repetoire.
- Featuring a zippered main compartment, a mag-snapped front flap pocket and a roomy back zippered pocket
- AND, its the perfect size for all of your everyday items PLUS your iPad!
And after you’ve purchased the pattern…
Come Back… and download these Color Pictorial Helps!
- Step A1: Assemble Large Pattern Pieces
- Steps 3-4: Attaching Inner Pocket
- Steps 18-19: Aligning Side Notches
- Steps 8-9: Placing Your Magnets
- Steps 21-24: the Separating Zipper Placement
- Step 27: Attaching the Lining
- Steps 33-34: Shortening Zipper Tail
- Steps 37-38+41: the Clip & Strap Holders
- Steps 39-40: Attaching Strap Holders
- Steps 42-43: Attaching Clip Holders
Do you like this pieced pocket embellishment?
The pattern pieces are NOT included in your pattern package, BUT
Cosmo Flap Pieces page #1
Cosmo Flap Pieces page #2
Just click BOTH links above to download the FREE pattern pieces to duplicate this look!