the Walkabout Wallet Pattern
Your “go-to” solution!
(For information about the fabrics we’ve used in these samples, click HERE)
The Walkabout Wallet features are as follows:
- A fleece-lined exterior slip pocket: the perfect place to store your smartphone! Fits phones up to 6″ X 3.75″ X 0.5″ in size, (case included).
- Lots of secure storage: slot storage for eight credit/debit/loyalty cards, currency, an ID slot, receipts PLUS pens!
- Zippered interior pocket: perfect for coins.
- A Secure zip-around closure
- Zippered exterior pocket: a great place to store tickets, metro passes and MORE!
- BONUS interior storage: suitable for reading glasses, passports, keys & MORE!
- BONUS instructions included: for a detachable crossbody strap and wrist strap
You’ll LOVE the convenience of a wallet that can instantly transform into a shoulder or cross-body bag. Leave your full-sized bag in the trunk and enjoy the freedom of shopping totally handsfree!
OR— attach a wrist strap and your Walkabout Wallet is instantly ready for an enjoyable evening on the town!
And Color Pictorial Helps… just a click away!
- Steps A1 + A2: Preparing the CC Slot Templates
- Steps C1 + C2: Placing & Stitching your Mag Snaps in place
- Steps 1-5: Folding & Pressing your CC Slots
- Steps 7-9: Penholders
- Steps 42-43: Installing the Zippered Closure
- Steps 44-46: Bias Taping the Edges
- Steps 48, 50-51: Concealing Zipperends under Wallet Floor