the Gemini FlightBag
(For info about fabrics we’ve used in our samples,
scroll down to read the blog post featuring that particular sample)
Perfect for Everyday!
- Two Completely Separate & Zippered Storage Areas– PLUS two additional zippered pockets & eight slots for credit/loyalty cards!
- Sized Perfectly– for safe storage of your iPad or Kindle!
- A Unisex Option– works great for men & women alike!
- Show Off Your Skills!- Utilize the front pouch as a focal area for specialized embroidery, piecework, fussy cutting, block prints & MORE!
And now, Color pdf Tutorials are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that just might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Bias Taping: Here’s some tips you might enjoy!
- Step A1: Preparing Your Oversized Pattern Pieces
- Step 29-32: Completing the Wide Panel Unit
- Step 33-39: Completing the Thin Panel Unit
- Step 40: Attaching Thin Panel Unit to Bag Front
- Step 43: Attaching Bag Front to Center Wall
- Step 44: Attaching Wide Panel Unit to Center Wall
- Step 47: Attaching Bag Back to Wide Panel Unit
If you’re looking for WovenFuse2 interfacing… (psst…. We LOVE using it!)
You’ve come to the right place! I finally found a supply for this new interfacing from Australia and after trying it, was VERY impressed with the results. I wrote about my experience HERE and if you’d like to try it yourself, just Click HERE for more info!
Now you can Duplicate this “Watermelon Look”
Due to popular demand, we’ve created a fabric kit comprised of the two fabrics we used to created the “Watermelon” sample you see above. Included in the kit is 1/2 Yard of each of these fabric as well as a different set of templates to use for one of the pattern pieces for the Gemini FlightBag, Click HERE for more info about this kit!
See how the Gemini FlightBag pattern
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 2.75 in|