the Wrapsody Handbag Pattern
There’s a place for EVERYTHING!
(For information about the fabrics we’ve used in these samples, click HERE)
Get organized and STAY organized! The Wrapsody features are as follows:
- THREE zippered pocket dividers
- ONE zippered exterior pocket (on bag back)
- THREE slotted Caddys for loyalty/credit cards (with room for MORE if you desire)
- FOUR separate & roomy interior compartments
- A wrap-around style exterior that so much fun to embellish with piecework or embroidery!
Here’s a peek inside!
And here’s a back view!
And now… after you’ve bought your pattern…
Color Pictorial Helps are just a click away!
- Step A1: Assembling your “Bag in Foam” pattern piece
- Step A2: Placing & stitching your sew-in magnets in place on “Bag in Foam”
- Steps 7-10: Applying bias tape to curvy Wall edge
- Step 20: Completing your Card Caddys
- Steps 24+27+29: The Zippered Pocket Dividers
- Steps 35-37: Stitching your Walls in place
- Steps 41-43: Stitching your Ring Holder in place
- Steps 45-47: Bias-taping your Bags edges
Do you like this pieced exterior embellishment?
There are NO pattern pieces for this exterior treatment, BUT here’s a FREE pictorial
to help you achieve a similar look for YOUR Wrapsody!
Wrap-it-UP! – An exterior embellishment pictorial
Just click the link above to download the FREE pictorial instructions!
Start the video - to see the Wrapsody in action!
|Dimensions||10 × 5.5 × 6.5 in|