(For info about fabrics we’ve used in our samples,
scroll down to read the blog post featuring that particular sample)
Now you can have Fashion with FUN-ction!
- Lightweight & Ergonomic– Unique design molds to the shape of your body, minimizing the strain on your neck, back & shoulders!
- Oodles of Storage– LOTS of pockets including an interior, bag height & width zippered area that’s perfect for an iPad as well as a concealed carry option!
- Handsfree– Can be worn front or back in cross-body style so its perfect for travel, shopping, sporting events and so much MORE!
- An Anti-Theft Zipper Lock- an optional way to keep your valuables totally secure
And now, Color pdf Tutorials are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that just might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Some Basic Tips for Bias Taping + Magnet Placement & Stitching
- Step A4:Marking Your Magnet Pairs
- Steps C1-C4: Cutting the Interfacing for the Zip Pocket Linings
- Steps D2-E3: Cutting the Interfacing for the Pockets & the Flap
- Step F1: Cutting out the Zip Bands in Contrast
- Step 3: Shortening Your 10″ Zippers
- Step 8: Adding Bias Tape to the Flap… Yes or No?
- Step 22: Adding Pen Slots
- Steps 23-25: Creating the Tech Pocket Wall
- Steps 27-30: Attaching Tech Wall & Tech Pocket
- Step 45: Attaching the Optional Bag Lock
- Steps 51-52: Covering your Side Wall seams
- Steps 53a-55: Attaching Side Walls to Bag Back
- Steps 56a-57b: Attaching Side Walls to Bag Front
Watch how the ErgoMatic pattern